Re: [anthroposophy] On the evil thread... :-)

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2000
      --- Sarah Cherry <sncherr@...> wrote:
      > At 9:59 AM -0700 6/17/00, Danny F. wrote:
      > >P.S.: I will have to look more carefully at the website, for the
      > link
      > > you gave seem to be no more...
      >

      > ooops!!! I had a typo in the last word of the URL. It should read:
      >
      > http://www.cgjung.com/articles/giegerich1.html
      >
      > so sorry.
      >
      > Sarah

      Hi Sarah, I guess this article must have stayed in your 'Favorites'
      for a while, for now this is no more 'www.cgjung.com' but rather
      'www.cgjungpage.org'
      Definetly something to explore, thanks for the 'orientation' :-)...

      Regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      http://im.yahoo.com/
    • Sarah Cherry
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2000
        At 11:11 AM -0700 6/17/00, Danny F. wrote:
        >Hi Sarah, I guess this article must have stayed in your 'Favorites'
        > for a while, for now this is no more 'www.cgjung.com' but rather
        > 'www.cgjungpage.org'
        > Definetly something to explore, thanks for the 'orientation' :-)...

        Apologies once again! I copied the URL from the footer in the article
        printed from the site just last week. Should have checked it! Thus,
        the correct URL to the Giegerich article (entitled" The Opposition
        of 'Individual' and 'Collective' - Psychology's Basic Fault:
        Reflections On Today's Magnum Opus of the Soul"):

        http://www.cgjungpage.org/articles/giegerich1.html

        Whew!

        Sarah