Re: [anthroposophy] On the evil thread... :-)

  • Sarah Cherry
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2000
      At 9:59 AM -0700 6/17/00, Danny F. wrote:
      >P.S.: I will have to look more carefully at the website, for the link
      > you gave seem to be no more...

      ooops!!! I had a typo in the last word of the URL. It should read:

      http://www.cgjung.com/articles/giegerich1.html

      so sorry.

      Sarah
    • Danny F.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2000
        --- Sarah Cherry <sncherr@...> wrote:
        > At 9:59 AM -0700 6/17/00, Danny F. wrote:
        > >P.S.: I will have to look more carefully at the website, for the
        > link
        > > you gave seem to be no more...
        >

        > ooops!!! I had a typo in the last word of the URL. It should read:
        >
        > http://www.cgjung.com/articles/giegerich1.html
        >
        > so sorry.
        >
        > Sarah

        Hi Sarah, I guess this article must have stayed in your 'Favorites'
        for a while, for now this is no more 'www.cgjung.com' but rather
        'www.cgjungpage.org'
        Definetly something to explore, thanks for the 'orientation' :-)...

        Regards,
        Danny

        =====
        "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
        It seeks to awaken life."

        --Rudolf Steiner

        http://im.yahoo.com/
      • Sarah Cherry
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 17, 2000
          At 11:11 AM -0700 6/17/00, Danny F. wrote:
          >Hi Sarah, I guess this article must have stayed in your 'Favorites'
          > for a while, for now this is no more 'www.cgjung.com' but rather
          > 'www.cgjungpage.org'
          > Definetly something to explore, thanks for the 'orientation' :-)...

          Apologies once again! I copied the URL from the footer in the article
          printed from the site just last week. Should have checked it! Thus,
          the correct URL to the Giegerich article (entitled" The Opposition
          of 'Individual' and 'Collective' - Psychology's Basic Fault:
          Reflections On Today's Magnum Opus of the Soul"):

          http://www.cgjungpage.org/articles/giegerich1.html

          Whew!

          Sarah