Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Fwd: Science of Goethean Conversation

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24 7:41 PM
      Dear Tom,

      It is always fun to read your "humorous analysis" of someone you
      hardly know (me). And, to read you relate it to a book you've never
      read, all in the course of a dialog about Carl, who you have also never
      met (I believe).

      Fictions (analysis of me) compared to fictions (ideas about a book
      you've never read), all in relation to a fictional personality (someone
      else you never met). Don't know how much truth you get there, but to
      each his own, I guess. Maybe that's what it takes to be humorous.

      I am glad you are going to read a book, even two. Now if you would
      just read one of mine, or better yet, read me as a person. Then maybe
      your humorous analysis would not be so "fictional".

      By the way, where are you living these days? I think you said where
      in another context, but I seem to have forgotten.

      love,
      joel