Just a reminder about the Threefold List

  • ziggy_se
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2006
      About the metapolitical view of the threefold social organism

      FREEDOM in the CULTURAL SPHERE
      SOLIDARITY in the ECONOMICAL SPHERE
      EQUALITY in the RIGHTS SPHERE

      First presented by Rudolf Steiner

      "It is in our minds free from economical calculations and political powergames we find the inspiration, the visions and the strength to meet the problems in a creative sustaining way." Sören Groth

      http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/threefolding
    • ziggy_se
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2006