Steiner's voice recordings

  • Gia Bibileishvili
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      Does anyone know any Steiner's voice recordings available on the Internet? Did he made live recordings of his lectures? I suppose he did and probably something is kept in the archives.

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Daniel Hindes
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006

        There are no voice recordings, only stenographic ones. Recording technology existed, but was not widely used, towards the end of his life.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
          Thanks Daniel,

          I was so interested to hear his voice, but anyway we should be proud to have his stenographic legacy..