RE: [anthroposophy] Barth/Steiner

  • Daniel Hindes
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      Steiner stopped his active work in 1924, and died in 1925. There are no
      references by Steiner to Barth in the complete works. Two volumes mention
      Barth in the footnotes, but these were placed by much later editors.

      Daniel Hindes

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
        Thanks.
        Barth was only 38 in 1924, still his Epistle to the Romans was pub. in 1919, I believe.
        I appreciate the response.

        Martha.