Re: [anthroposophy] Barth/Steiner

  • Marmade@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      Barth died in 1968 and wrote his best probably in the 50s, but there is a chance that some of his writing in his 30s might have
      come to Steiner's attention.
    • Daniel Hindes
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
        Steiner stopped his active work in 1924, and died in 1925. There are no
        references by Steiner to Barth in the complete works. Two volumes mention
        Barth in the footnotes, but these were placed by much later editors.

        Daniel Hindes

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
          Thanks.
          Barth was only 38 in 1924, still his Epistle to the Romans was pub. in 1919, I believe.
          I appreciate the response.

          Martha.