Barth/Steiner

  • marmade2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27 8:12 AM
      Does there exist any reference Steiner may have made re Karl Barth?

      Thanks,
      Martha
    • Marmade@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27 8:31 AM
        Barth died in 1968 and wrote his best probably in the 50s, but there is a chance that some of his writing in his 30s might have
        come to Steiner's attention.
      • Daniel Hindes
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27 10:56 AM
          Steiner stopped his active work in 1924, and died in 1925. There are no
          references by Steiner to Barth in the complete works. Two volumes mention
          Barth in the footnotes, but these were placed by much later editors.

          Daniel Hindes

          Does there exist any reference Steiner may have made re Karl Barth?

          Thanks,
          Martha

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Marmade@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27 11:15 AM
            Thanks.
            Barth was only 38 in 1924, still his Epistle to the Romans was pub. in 1919, I believe.
            I appreciate the response.

            Martha.