Re: [anthroposophy] Did you know?

  • Gia Bibileishvili
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hi Maurice,

      Nice to receive your mail. I'm happy that I found the yahoo group about anthroposophy, where people around the globe are able to exchange with the ideas regarding spiritual science. Hope further I'll be able to share my knowledge with others and get fresh thoughts and views in return.

      All the best,

      Gia

      Maurice McCarthy <moss@...> wrote:
      Hi Gia

      I'm very glad to hear your news. Things have been quiet here recently but I hope you are keeping well. Your message reads that you are already in good spirits!

      Best Wishes
      Maurice