Re: [anthroposophy] sad news

  • Lee A.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2006
      Does anyone have photo of Harvey that can put into the archives? Perhaps an email to his surviving relatives will stimulate this. It will make it easier to contact him.

      Lee

      Joel Wendt <hermit@...> wrote:
      For those of you who might have known him, I have just heard that Harvey
      Bornfield (Earlyfire) died this last Sunday.  His is a remarkable
      spirit, and I expect we can call upon him even now and on into the
      future, in meditation and in the realm of night work and sleep.

      Blessings to you Harvey, you will be missed

      joel

      Yahoo! Photos

    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2006
        What happened???? Does anyone have any more information!

        I am in shock!
        Christine
      • Joel Wendt
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 10, 2006
          all I know is that he had a heart attack.

          j.