Sad News

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10 3:52 PM
      Sad news indeed! Dear Harvey seeded the Trade Winds with poems, trusted
      words to seafaring birds, nourished with poems that so lightly crossed the
      pond unlooked for to sweeten and bless a dull London day.....

      Harvey wrote - A poem seaworthy to cross the Atlantic!

      'He glides like a roll of tide and leaves no footprints
      but for the gold that laces the wings of the morning
      and the flight of gold which bears the storm of his song'

      And all love go with you, as we will accompany you through your cosmic
      sphere journeying, meeting by night, with certainty that wisdom and warmth
      will flow from you to us, Harvey, we who have loved and love you.
      Jan

      'Therefore I imagine this:
      That when wonder descends, love begins'
      Harvey Bornfield

      Exits smiling gently but does not leave us.