sad news

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2006
      For those of you who might have known him, I have just heard that Harvey
      Bornfield (Earlyfire) died this last Sunday. His is a remarkable
      spirit, and I expect we can call upon him even now and on into the
      future, in meditation and in the realm of night work and sleep.

      Blessings to you Harvey, you will be missed

      joel
    • Lee A.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2006
        Does anyone have photo of Harvey that can put into the archives? Perhaps an email to his surviving relatives will stimulate this. It will make it easier to contact him.

        Lee

        Joel Wendt <hermit@...> wrote:
        For those of you who might have known him, I have just heard that Harvey
        Bornfield (Earlyfire) died this last Sunday.  His is a remarkable
        spirit, and I expect we can call upon him even now and on into the
        future, in meditation and in the realm of night work and sleep.

        Blessings to you Harvey, you will be missed

        joel

        Yahoo! Photos

      • golden3000997@cs.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 10, 2006
          What happened???? Does anyone have any more information!

          I am in shock!
          Christine
        • Joel Wendt
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 10, 2006
            all I know is that he had a heart attack.

            j.