Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Anthroposophy and current world direction

  • iazul
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hi Anthroposophy List,
      Hope every one had a good Christmas!
      And I sure do hope as well that nobody leaves the list
      or stops writing on account of this or that!!The more
      contributors and different points of view, the better.

      Bart, I'm not sure this letter thing has much
      importance but in any case, America also contains I AM
      CARE.
      Thanks for all the messages you all sent this year and
      I'd like to especially thank Maurice who was the first
      one who wrote me when I joined - and for some time the
      only one!!
      And now Happy New Year to all!
      Iazul

      --- BAle2391@... wrote:

      > AMERICA= I-AM-RACE contained in letters? For what
      > it is worth... Bart

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com