Re: [anthroposophy] the etheric Christ

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 20, 2005
      AOL Email
      Robin:  "I apologize if all these questions are annoying or hurtful? and certainly ignorant in anthroposophical realms.

      Robin, I hope you never feel annoying or hurtful on this list?...  You are expressing yourself and you know where you are being led.  We will be here supporting this unfolding as much as we can.  We are all busy with our lives but there will be support here.

      "And until you truly have
      This ""dying and becoming,""
      You are but a troubled guest
      Roaming over the dark earth." ~Goethe