Re: [anthroposophy] EU adopts Big Brother directive, ignores industry and civil society

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16 4:04 AM
      They would not have got this law through the House of Commons so I'm deeply suspicious of the way it was done. Certainly every mail server and ISP already has such logs as part of the system administration so that in principle it is a simple, if large, task to collate them - but - the stealth with which they did this I don't like.

      Maurice