Re: [anthroposophy] universe incarnations??

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 17, 2005
      On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 06:29:55PM -0800 or thereabouts, Lee A. wrote:

      > Could we elaboate on this a bit. The Saturn Incarnation was not "composed" or manifested in physicality, etheric, or astral substance but of the substance of the devachanic realms. ?? For a Being who function as in this realm, could they not only perceive the currents and imput of spiritual energies but also feel them as warmth.??
      >
      > Lee

      Yes, I think that is right. All perception would be shades of warmth. The obvious question then is how could that give you a rich world. Firstly we are speaking of inner warmth or how beings feel toward each other. Secondly the ordering and meaning of perception depends entirely upon the concepts brought to the raw phenomena. There is a woman in the US who having lost her sight was given biaural equipment to navigate around her house. Something like the echo-location of bats. One day she washing dishes in the sink and appearance of depth manifested to her consciousness.

      Maurice
    • Maurice McCarthy
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 14, 2005
        Hi Sunny,

        Welcome to the list and I hope this is a good place for you. As you'll see there is not much traffic lately.

        Warmest Regards
        Maurice