Re: [anthroposophy] warmth?

  • iazul
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 11, 2005
      Hi Maurice, Joel and all,
      I've been wondering about the idea of "warmth" that
      has been mentioned a few times here. As in, put warmth
      into thought, give back warmth to the world etc. It's
      still an abstract idea for me and I imagine that's not
      the right way to see it! For it wouldn't make sense
      unless it were a very real, practical thing, with
      practical effects in the world, right? I'd appreciate
      if anyone interested would elaborate a little bit more
      on this subject, which appears to play a very
      important part in Anthroposophy from all I've heard so
      far.
      Thanks!
      Iazul

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Maurice McCarthy
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 14, 2005
        Hi Sunny,

        Welcome to the list and I hope this is a good place for you. As you'll see there is not much traffic lately.

        Warmest Regards
        Maurice