Money, Katrina, and Anthroposophy....

  • dharao4
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2005
      Dear All,

      I am a member of the Talking Economics website which draws its
      inspiration from the ideas of Anthroposophy when it comes to the
      economy. What Bush should do in connection with the Katrina disaster is
      to follow the steps of Abraham Lincoln and create new debt-free money
      without using taxation, or any other earned financial source. My ideas
      on all this are referred to as Transfinancial Economics. Easily
      traceable on the net with a simple word search on google, yahoo, et al.

      Regards
      Robert Searle