Re: [Dreamkeeper] From: the onion.com

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      In a message dated 9/14/2005 12:43:41 PM Central Standard Time, Katwolf@... writes:
      Subj: [Dreamkeeper] From: the onion.com
      Date:9/14/2005 12:43:41 PM Central Standard Time
      From:Katwolf@...
      Reply-to:Dreamkeeper@yahoogroups.com
      To:Dreamkeeper@yahoogroups.com
      Received from Internet:

      Halliburton Gets Contract To Pry Gold Fillings From New Orleans
      Corpses' Teeth

      HOUSTON?On Tuesday, Halliburton received a $110 million no-bid
      government contract to pry the gold fillings from the mouths of
      deceased disaster victims in the New Orleans-Gulf Coast area. "We are
      proud to serve the government in this time of crisis by recovering
      valuable resources from the wreckage of this deadly storm," said David
      J. Lesar, Halliburton's president. "The gold we recover from the human
      rubble of Katrina can be used to make fighter-jet electronics,
      supercomputer chips, inflation-proof A-grade investments, and luxury
      yachting watches."

      IS THERE NO LIMIT TO THE OBSCENITY???????????????????