Re: [anthroposophy] Not Without My Babies

  • Lee A.
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2005
      My "point" is best summed up somewhere between the lines of the your last paragragh below.

      golden3000997@... wrote:
      Hello Lee,

      I am not completely sure of the point or points you are trying to make here, but I would like to clarify a couple of things.

      Like I said, I am not sure what point you were trying to make, but if it was that I was a crazy cat lady who is misplacing her love and affection and ignorant of the correct relationship of human and animal, I will say that I am a crazy cat lady who is NOT misplacing my love and affection and I am far from ignorant of what our relationship truly is.

      Christine

      Yahoo! for Good