Re: [anthroposophy] Not Without My Babies

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2005
      Hi Harvey Darling!!!

      I KNEW there had to be a deeper reason!! There are books out on "Literary Cats" showing the very intimate connection between cats and writers. Of course, cats are intimately connected with lots of other creative people, but writing is a nice, quiet, sedentary activity (outwardly) and cats like peace and quiet.

      Since I am using a keypad rather more often than a quill pen, I need both hands when the verbiage is flyin'. Maxi, my Angel Cat is almost always curled up between my forearms, snuggled against my very big, soft and snuggly left breast, under which (somewhere in there) my heart is beating. Since we moved, there is not as much room on the table in front of the keypad, so I am often holding her in the crook of my left arm while "hunt and peck" typing with my right hand. But she does have to get down sometimes when I'm on a roll.

      I love dogs, too, by the way, but they take more physically oriented outdoor care and I just don't have the strength to take it on without someone else around to help out if I am not feeling well. Now that I have a fenced yard, though, I hope to be able to have at least one or two (older) dogs in the not so distant future.

      Cats actually don't care what hierarchy we are, as long as we feed them on time!!! :  )

      LOVE,
      Christine

      PS - Don't forget to let me know if you are ever headin' to Houston!!
    • Lee A.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2005
        My "point" is best summed up somewhere between the lines of the your last paragragh below.

        golden3000997@... wrote:
        Hello Lee,

        I am not completely sure of the point or points you are trying to make here, but I would like to clarify a couple of things.

        Like I said, I am not sure what point you were trying to make, but if it was that I was a crazy cat lady who is misplacing her love and affection and ignorant of the correct relationship of human and animal, I will say that I am a crazy cat lady who is NOT misplacing my love and affection and I am far from ignorant of what our relationship truly is.

        Christine

        Yahoo! for Good