Re: [anthroposophy] Not Without My Babies

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2005
      PS - someone once told me that Mark Twain learned to write with his left hand, because his cat always loved to sleep draped over his right arm.

      Even I am not THAT crazy!!

      :  ) Christine
    • Harvey Bornfield
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2005
        Once subject to brutal ironclad censure and like Luke and Princess
        Leia, the arcane and graphic truth to swell, truth to tell, hidden at
        birth from the probe of the wicked and from all derision, it can, owing
        to the expiration of an esoteric statute of limitations,
        yes..............................now it can be safely disclosed and
        shouted from the rooftops of Solomon's Temple and atop the crowsnest of
        the Golden's Arches alike, that there are indeed extant bona-fide early
        19th century (crystal-ball accessible) akashic archives of extensive,
        "frank and meaningful" Goethean conversations between Mark Twain's
        guardian angel and anonymous Second Hierarchy supersensible feline
        deva-lodge members in which a heretofore esoteric and subtle agreement
        was come to regarding the value of training Mark Twain in the left-hand
        virtues of going undercover to camuoflage acts of the right hand path.
        All, but of course, for the small inconvenient price to pay of
        manifesting Literary irony and rebellious ambience as a spice to
        LackLuster Spirits. Whereupon the cat became an agent for sourcing
        right-hand-distraction.

        ( ( Whisper in my ear, holy words, of course: I love you too, Golden!
        ) )

        Warm regards,
        The Gypsy : )

        On Thursday, September 8, 2005, at 05:39 PM, golden3000997@... wrote:

        > PS - someone once told me that Mark Twain learned to write with his
        > left hand, because his cat always loved to sleep draped over his right
        > arm.
        >
        > Even I am not THAT crazy!!
        >
        > :  ) Christine

        <image.tiff>

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > +  Visit your group "anthroposophy" on the web.

        <image.tiff>

        /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
        \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

        "Fire, Air, Earth, Water welcomed him to this Mortal Meanwhile,
        robed him in Rise of Flame, Braiding Air, in Grip of Earth, & Rippling
        Tide"

        \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
        \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
      • golden3000997@cs.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2005
          Hi Harvey Darling!!!

          I KNEW there had to be a deeper reason!! There are books out on "Literary Cats" showing the very intimate connection between cats and writers. Of course, cats are intimately connected with lots of other creative people, but writing is a nice, quiet, sedentary activity (outwardly) and cats like peace and quiet.

          Since I am using a keypad rather more often than a quill pen, I need both hands when the verbiage is flyin'. Maxi, my Angel Cat is almost always curled up between my forearms, snuggled against my very big, soft and snuggly left breast, under which (somewhere in there) my heart is beating. Since we moved, there is not as much room on the table in front of the keypad, so I am often holding her in the crook of my left arm while "hunt and peck" typing with my right hand. But she does have to get down sometimes when I'm on a roll.

          I love dogs, too, by the way, but they take more physically oriented outdoor care and I just don't have the strength to take it on without someone else around to help out if I am not feeling well. Now that I have a fenced yard, though, I hope to be able to have at least one or two (older) dogs in the not so distant future.

          Cats actually don't care what hierarchy we are, as long as we feed them on time!!! :  )

          LOVE,
          Christine

          PS - Don't forget to let me know if you are ever headin' to Houston!!
        • Lee A.
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 12, 2005
            My "point" is best summed up somewhere between the lines of the your last paragragh below.

            golden3000997@... wrote:
            Hello Lee,

            I am not completely sure of the point or points you are trying to make here, but I would like to clarify a couple of things.

            Like I said, I am not sure what point you were trying to make, but if it was that I was a crazy cat lady who is misplacing her love and affection and ignorant of the correct relationship of human and animal, I will say that I am a crazy cat lady who is NOT misplacing my love and affection and I am far from ignorant of what our relationship truly is.

            Christine

            Yahoo! for Good