Microsoft Doesn't Care

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      I just called both the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Microsoft Corporation and said that I was just a private citizen in Houston, TX who thinks they need to get a team to the Astrodome ASAP to bring hundreds of computers and intake everyone's info and create a central database of evacuee info. The receptionist at the Foundation put me into voice mail and the receptionist at Microsoft put me on hold, then came back and told me to call the Foundation. When I told her that I already had and said that Microsoft Executives need to get this together, she hung up on me.

      Christine