New Orleans Evacuees

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      If you know anybody from the New Orleans Waldorf/ Anthroposophical
      community who is heading in the direction of Houston, TX, or who is
      already here and needs help - please give them my phone numbers 281-681-
      9622 or cell 786-280-9622 or call me and let me know where they are and
      I will try to reach them if possible.

      Thank you!
      Christine