Re: Etheric Goggles in the News

  • AJM
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2005
      Daniel-

      Good question! I should have documented this before I posted it,
      however I distinctly remember Dr. Steiner refering to 'growths' or
      'formations' in front of the eyes of the etheric body which were
      caused by the images (possibly cinema) of modern society.

      Does this ring a bell for anyone? I will try to find the reference.

      Sincerely,

      -Angus MacLeod