Etheric Goggles in the News

  • AJM
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12 7:53 AM
      Dear Friends-

      An interesting article in the news. Maybe these are the 'etheric
      goggles' which RS spoke about?

      http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/050811_attention_problem.html

      -a
    • Daniel Hindes
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12 9:23 AM
        Sorry, where did Rudolf Steiner speak of etheric goggles?

        Daniel Hindes

        An interesting article in the news. Maybe these are the 'etheric
        goggles' which RS spoke about?

        http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/050811_attention_problem.html

        -a

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • AJM
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12 8:56 PM
          Daniel-

          Good question! I should have documented this before I posted it,
          however I distinctly remember Dr. Steiner refering to 'growths' or
          'formations' in front of the eyes of the etheric body which were
          caused by the images (possibly cinema) of modern society.

          Does this ring a bell for anyone? I will try to find the reference.

          Sincerely,

          -Angus MacLeod