Re: [anthroposophy] Heinde/Steiner Controversy

  • Collin Fetero
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
      thank you bro, will look deeply into this, would you care to share this stuff with Rosicrucian garden, it would be good to get this stuff out me thinks?

      Many thanks, Cole

      888 <fireofthe12@...> wrote:
      Hello Br. Cole,
      This is the most comprehensive research I have found on the matter:

      http://members.shaw.ca/rosecross713/HS-PART3.htm

      Written by a member of the Rosicrucian Fellowship (Charles Weber). It
      seems to have got him into a lot of hot water too!

      Here is the quote from the Fifth Gospel:
      http://www.uncletaz.com/at/novdec03/newagestr.html

      "A man from America, who spent weeks and months getting to know our
      teachings, transcribed and carried them off in a watered-down form to
      America, where he has given out a plagiarised 'Rosicrucian Theosophy.'
      True, he says he learnt a good deal from us over here, but that he was
      summoned to the Masters and learnt more from them. He says nothing,
      however, about having learnt from us the deeper things which he had
      drawn from the then unpublished lecture-courses."

      Cheers,
      Bruce

    • Collin Fetero

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2005
          Hi Br. Cole,

          >would you know how to get hold of this gentleman Charles Weber, AR+CO
          >would like to feature the whole book on their website if he is
          >interested?

          Poor old Charles suffered the fate of many a whistleblower:

          http://mount_ecclesia.tripod.com/

          Here is a reply he wrote to one of his detractors:
          http://mount_ecclesia.tripod.com/wc_dt.htm

          As to his whereabouts try:

          Warm Regards,
          Bruce
        • strayneophyte1
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
            Thank you Bruce poor darn guy, I thought it was all pretty good stuff

            LLL Cole