Re: [anthroposophy] Digest Number 1730

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2005
      I strongly disagree with your opinion. This group is not terribly active, but it has a feeling of a small community. We are blessed from time to time with absolutely beautiful, timely and totally Anthroposophically oriented postings from Jan. She knows that there are at least some members of this group who love to hear her reports of natural and human phenomena in her London world. To hear what is affecting her personally at this time is very important to me, even if I have been in a transition period and not inclined to do much writing.

      Sorry if you are not finding what you want on this group, but you are welcome to check out several other more active Anthroposophical groups. At the same time, you are welcome to start a discussion on any Anthroposophical topic that you wish to talk about.

      Christine
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2005
        JohnTWB wrote:

        These NON-anthroposophical postings are pathetic.

        Like the police in New York City, where's the moderator of this Group
        when truly needed??

        Yo JTWB;

        If you were 1/10 the Anthro that Jan is, welcome aboard. Jan and her
        great contributions have always been rich and clear. You only need to
        volley backwards on this list to some of Jan's contributions, in any
        case..what do you have to contribute, uh, uh, to anything, haven't
        heard your tag-line pop up before. Sure would be glad to hear of you
        have anything of an Anthro insight of your own, on any topic aside
        from backseat driving.