three week study group

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      Hi, I've started a three week study gruop on Beliefnet entitled
      "Christ and the nature of thinking." I like the idea of a start, and
      an ending in this forum. There may indeed be those who are not all
      that familiar with Anthroposophy and I also like that as well, as
      there can be some interesting new understandings that come form
      fumbling through different paradigms.

      Any and all that are interested can sign up Here:

      http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q2255263B

      scroll down to the title above and look for the name "strangefyre" as
      moderator, that's me. the discussion will start on the 9'th.

      I hope to carry the discussion to this list as well.

      Thanks

      Mike Helsher
      http://www.freewebs.com/thefishercat/