Re: Biodynamic question

  • Mike Noxaura
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6 1:48 PM
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Mark Moodie <mark.es@a...> wrote:
      > Hello
      >
      > I wonder if any of you have an idea where Dr Steiner got the BD
      preparations
      > from. I mean the recipes, the particular flowers in the particular
      sheaths.
      > I am trying to find mechanisms and principals behind this.

      good question. i have wondered the same things.

      frankly though, i'm more concerned with spreading the information to
      reservations here in the USA. I guess you could say we amerindian
      people are at severe ecological disadvantage for farming where we have
      been "placed" and i hope to bring new hope to those programs on the res
      soon.