Re: Steiner Rosicrucian Transmission

  • AJM
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 5:05 PM
      Dear Samuel-

      Are you practicing the rituals of Egyptian Masonry from which Steiner
      obtained a charter, The Primitive Rite of Memphis & Mizraim? I am
      aware of only one lodge who has received and perpetuates the rituals
      written by Dr. Steiner but unfortunately they are only performed in
      the german language :(

      Sincerely,

      -A