Re: [anthroposophy] Anthroposophic soul

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2005
      I would start with some of his basics too.  Theosophy, How to Know Higher Worlds, Christianity as Mystical Fact, Occult Science, Philosophy of Freedom.............Depending on where you live anthro communities hold book studies often with these basic books.  Also for some online lectures www.elibmain.com.  I will forever recommend the St. John lectures......Hope this helps.