Help Needed? Anthro. Studies of the Old Testament?

  • AJM
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
      Dear Friends:

      I have been searching unsuccessfully to find a copy of Tomberg's
      Anthroposophical Studies of the Old Testament. Is there anyone out
      there who knows where I can find a copy of this manuscript? Or:

      I would like to make the offer, if there is anyone who can at least
      send me a photocopy of this text, I can scan in this text AS WELL AS
      Candeur's other two texts by Tomberg, which I have: Anthro. Studies of
      the New Testament, and Anthro. Studies of the Apocalypse of St. John
      and post them for all who are interested.

      Sincerely,

      -A
    • Hogie McM
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        A:
        I might have access to this Tomberg request..
        will get back to you...

        Hogie