Re: Elementals comment?

  • starbirdgarden
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hello Derek,
      'Elementals comment?' is a slightly tongue in cheek question rather than an assertion.
      However, I am sure that plenty of elementals, along with human environmentalists, would
      like a word with Blair.
      Are they the same bunch who railed against Rudolf Steiner? The answer is, I don't know.
      It is possible that the same elementals speak or demonstrate quite differently to different
      people at different times and on different occasions.
      This election campaigne has been drear, dark and heavy and any lightning is welcome!
      Jan