Elementals comment?

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
      Lightning strikes Blair's plane

      Prime Minister Tony Blair's election campaign plane has been struck by
      lightning during a flight.

      BBC Radio Five Live presenter Peter Allen, who was on board, said it was hit
      as it approached London. The plane was not damaged and landed safely.

      Mr Allen said he heard a loud bang but the prime minister, who was talking
      to a journalist at the time, was apparently "imperturbable".

      Mr Blair's plane has been hit by lightning before, during a trip to
      Washington.
    • Derek Hagen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
        Maybe it was the same bunch who railed against Rudy when he was
        dedicating the Goetheanum. I'm not sure I'm seeing world events
        properly. Are you sure you are?

        Gospel Moody

        On 28-Apr-05, at 8:05 AM, Jan wrote:

        > Lightning strikes Blair's plane
        >
        > Prime Minister Tony Blair's election campaign plane has been struck by
        > lightning during a flight.
        >
        > BBC Radio Five Live presenter Peter Allen, who was on board, said it
        > was hit
        > as it approached London. The plane was not damaged and landed safely.
        >
        > Mr Allen said he heard a loud bang but the prime minister, who was
        > talking
        > to a journalist at the time, was apparently "imperturbable".
        >
        > Mr Blair's plane has been hit by lightning before, during a trip to
        > Washington.

        > Unsubscribe:
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Service.

        Derek Hagen
        Mac Systems Manager
        Acart Communications
        dhagen@...
      • starbirdgarden
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
          Hello Derek,
          'Elementals comment?' is a slightly tongue in cheek question rather than an assertion.
          However, I am sure that plenty of elementals, along with human environmentalists, would
          like a word with Blair.
          Are they the same bunch who railed against Rudolf Steiner? The answer is, I don't know.
          It is possible that the same elementals speak or demonstrate quite differently to different
          people at different times and on different occasions.
          This election campaigne has been drear, dark and heavy and any lightning is welcome!
          Jan