Re: [anthroposophy] Encounters with Mystery Tramp

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Dearest Jan My Starbird,

      Thank you, Thank you! Thank you! for this shower of spring gold! It is like the freshest rain, to my soul so dry and parched - so lacking in real spiritual conversation for so long.

      Please never stop following any impulse to write that may come to you. It is being begged for from my side of the universe.

      A thousand Spring Blessings!
      Christine