Philosophy Of Freedom Broadcast

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      Sign up at:
      http://rsteiner.meetup.com/1/

      Their are still openings for an online study group entitled The
      Philosophy of Freedom in the Light of Human and Cosmic Thought. The
      hidden outline of POF will be revealed for the first time as the
      constelation of thought structure presented in Steiner's Human and
      Cosmic Thought. This is for beginners and the experienced. You can
      check out the online meeting place at:

      http://www.voxwire.com/room/login.php?r=06330162&a=guest

      We will be experimenting with the new conference technology that
      will permit text, "Live audio", and a visual presentation. It is
      hoped this will open up anthroposophy to a larger range of
      participants.

      To sign up go to: http://rsteiner.meetup.com/1/
    • Tom