Re: Claims of 'Steiner racism' are a fraud

  • Daniel Hindes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
      I've been working with Staudenmaier's writing for some time, and have
      to agree. I even went so far as to take one of his articles point for
      point and show how none of his assertions were supported by the actual
      documentary evidence in Steiner's work. You can read the results (if
      you care to - it can get quite tedious) at:
      and-ecofascism.php">http://www.defendingsteiner.com/refutations/
      anthroposophy-and-ecofascism.php</a>.

      Daniel Hindes