Re: Where is Bradford?

  • heather
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@a... wrote:

      > I really miss the posts that Bradford used to make. I have learned
      so much
      > from him. It was because of he and Starman's posts that I got so
      interested
      > in Anthroposophy in the first place. Chantel
      >
      > To be alone without the gods~that is death. ~Holderlin

      I too have learned sooooo much from Bradford and others( Taz, Jan,
      Mike, Harvey, etc.) It's quite a treat to have their insights so freely
      laid out for all to read! I think Bradford seems to have his hands full
      at the moment (well most of the time, actually) over at
      Anthroposophy_Tomorrow (another yahoo group.) An interesting chemistry
      amid list mates at A_T it seems:)
      hope this helps,
      ~Heather