Where is Bradford?

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      AOL Email
      I really miss the posts that Bradford used to make.  I have learned so much from him.  It was because of he and Starman's posts that I got so interested in Anthroposophy in the first place.  Chantel

      To be alone without the gods~that is death. ~Holderlin
    • heather
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Cheeseandsalsa@a... wrote:

        > I really miss the posts that Bradford used to make. I have learned
        so much
        > from him. It was because of he and Starman's posts that I got so
        interested
        > in Anthroposophy in the first place. Chantel
        >
        > To be alone without the gods~that is death. ~Holderlin

        I too have learned sooooo much from Bradford and others( Taz, Jan,
        Mike, Harvey, etc.) It's quite a treat to have their insights so freely
        laid out for all to read! I think Bradford seems to have his hands full
        at the moment (well most of the time, actually) over at
        Anthroposophy_Tomorrow (another yahoo group.) An interesting chemistry
        amid list mates at A_T it seems:)
        hope this helps,
        ~Heather