Re: [anthroposophy] Claims of 'Steiner racism' are a fraud

  • Lee A.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 9:13 AM
      This is by far the best critical response I have seen in years and thank you for it. Into my archives it goes - for future dissemination if called for by others.

      Lee

      rickbobbs <rickbobbs@...> wrote:

      Dear Folks;
                           The numerous postings by Peter Staudenmaier
      claiming to expose Rudolf Steiner as an arch-racist, give important
      insight into the educational methodologies proposed by this teacher,
      and the PLANS group who certainly approve of him, in contrast to what
      Waldorf schools offer that they so stridently oppose.
                           There are many examples, as for instance .......

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Daniel Hindes
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
        I've been working with Staudenmaier's writing for some time, and have
        to agree. I even went so far as to take one of his articles point for
        point and show how none of his assertions were supported by the actual
        documentary evidence in Steiner's work. You can read the results (if
        you care to - it can get quite tedious) at:
        and-ecofascism.php">http://www.defendingsteiner.com/refutations/
        anthroposophy-and-ecofascism.php</a>.

        Daniel Hindes