What are nebulae?

  • CCAT
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      What are nebulae?

      Does it ever happen that all planets align in order, meaning, does
      it ever happen and when, that every planet eclipses another?

      Thank you for answering, I would appreciate it.

      Erich
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005
        CCAT wrote

        Does it ever happen that all planets align in order, meaning, does
        it ever happen and when, that every planet eclipses another?

        Thank you for answering, I would appreciate it.

        Erich

        Bradford responds;

        There is an answer to both the Math and structural system of a
        working cosmos that you ask. Jupiter has many moons and their form
        of eclips is different than Earth's form of eclipse. One thing that
        stands out in stunning clarity is the exact fit of the Moon distance
        to fit exactly over the Sun disc...This is a stunning piece of
        adjustment and math that, for our world, Earth, our Moon and the
        exact distance from our eye perspective is also how biology, size,
        biological ratio and what I like to term, calibration is created on
        the Earth in biological beings.

        This is a stunning insight and, as with questions and people who
        question, they really haven't penetrated very deeply into the nature
        of the Math, the systems of Life on Earth and how planets, gestation
        cycles, such as the Elephant gestation in relation to the Mars orbit
        and the Horse in relation to the Earth...asking one Parsifal like
        question raises others.

        However to let you off the hook and get your thinking into a
        relationship with reality I can suggest this: PITCHBLACK

        What do my eyes see?
        A total eclipse.

        http://www.mediacircus.net/pitchblack.html

        It turns out that this desolate planet is home to a bat-like
        nocturnal species with a voracious appetite, which normally lies
        dormant deep underground far from the glaring sunlight on the
        surface. In addition, the normally sun-swept planet is subject to a
        total eclipse once every twenty-two years, the product of clockwork
        celestial alignment, plunging the planet into total darkness for
        days on end. And guess what? It's about time for the next eclipse,
        and feeding time is about to begin...

        When the lights go out, this psycho family of ours will tear itself
        apart.