My Mirror Universe

  • CCAT
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      My Mirror Universe

      My Mirror Reverse

      It was a labyrinth of illustrations and reflections of imaginations,
      60 pages across with little or no information at all.

      I'm a visual being, I prefer drawings, with little written
      background, such as comics, as in "Nobody dreams dead" "Never
      wonders a living" "Nowhere imagines a being" with symbols such as
      the evolving moon and earth, the yin and yang ... , the bear feeding
      from his own hand, the theory of nothing, the infinite mirror
      reflection theory, the super string theory ... connecting each with
      everything.

      The main theme like already said was that black little mirror pearl
      in the center of each human, animal and plant like being, like Lao
      Fa Tse, I try explaining the Bodhisattva through the use of mirrors
      and images combined with words rather then through meditation, and
      like him, I wasn't all that successful.

      I did not have any teacher other then my wife but came to the same
      result as many, we are all one when we die.

      How about you, are you still learning, have you given up, or have
      you become a teacher by now?

      Do you look through the eyes of the one, or the eyes of the many?

      I found that there is more information then I'm looking for, at the
      moment, I would like to introduce the Bodhisattva into modern
      western living using western thoughts and western ideas.

      The essence is usually rather simple, so let us keep it simple.

      What would you like to achieve?

      What are your goals?

      What purpose do you serve?

      I'll answer these questions for you, please correct me if I'm wrong.

      1. I would like to find people who believe in the same I do, that we
      are "god's extensions" and that we are responsible for his "world."

      2. My goal is to die in peace. With the knowing that everything is
      understood, that the teaching is thought correctly and is understood
      correctly.

      3. I serve the purpose of life.

      What are your answers?

      I thought I saw the heavenly light,
      but it was infinite darkness which blinded me.

      Erich Hänseler, kreativist@...