Re: [anthroposophy] babylon continued

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
      On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 12:31, *>*. wrote:

      > Knowledge is structured in consciousness, and the world is different in
      > different states of consciousness.

      Dear *>*,

      Just a minor question, but how do I pronounce "*>*"?

      As to the above statement, anthroposophy has some definite approaches
      to "knowledge", and unless I miss my guess (I really don't understand
      very well the first part of the above statement, or the second for that
      matter), it is very different from what you seem to have in mind. All the
      same, I somehow don't think you are very interested in Steiner's epistemologies
      or in introspection with them in mind.

      If I am correct about my conclusion, why are you on this list?

      warm regards,
      joel