Re: [anthroposophy] Calendar of the Soul

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2000
      --- DoctorStarman@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 6/11/00 7:13:27 PM, premabrahma@... writes:
      >

      > > It appear to me that the image/jpeg has not been updated to the
      > > current sign, I fear :-), because my own sign is coming :-)...
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Danny
      >
      > If you mean Gemini, here it is (attached). Starts June 15th,
      > sidereally.
      >
      > Dr. Starman

      Thanks Dr. Starman, that's a very beautiful one. You probably
      understood that my request was arising from a tropical point of
      view.(My fear(smile)... made me get it beforehand... hmmm...
      � Ahriman!...:-)

      Regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
      http://photos.yahoo.com