Rép. : Daily Vedic Verses Installment 699

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      ----Message original -----
      De : GURUDEVA<gurudeva-vedas@...>

      May my voice remain strong, my breath unfaltering, my sight and my
      hearing acute! [...] nor my teeth become blackened,
      may my arms not grow feeble and slack!

      Atharva Veda XIX, 60, 1

      [...]

      May my thighs remain sturdy, my legs swift to go, my feet neither stumble
      nor flag! May my limbs remain whole, each performing its function,
      may my soul remain ever unconquered!

      Atharva Veda XIX, 60, 2

      Peaceful be heaven, peaceful the earth, peaceful the broad space
      between. Peaceful for us be the running waters, peaceful the plants
      and herbs!

      Atharva Veda XIX, 9, 1

      Peaceful to us be the signs of the future, peaceful what is done and
      undone, peaceful to us be what is and what will be. May all to us be
      gracious!

      Atharva Veda XIX, 9, 2

      Forward the Vedas to a friend! To subscribe they may write to
      gurudeva-vedas-subscribe@...
      Everyone is welcome.

      ~~~~~~~~~

      To un-subscribe write to