Re: Zeus, Pallas Athene, etc a question

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2005
      Thanks Maurice,
      Its interesting that it was for a period only. Showing that the
      situation changes in the spiritual world, for spiritual beings and
      their mystery cults on earth.

      I read somewhere in RS that Christ was still present in the
      Mysteries as a Sun Figure for a while after His crucifixtion.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Maurice McCarthy
      <Maurice.McCarthy@b...> wrote:

> [...]
      Pantheon
      > >> was he? Did he have another name then?
      > >
      > >We can see Michael bot as the Babylonian "Marduk" and the Iranic
      > >"Mithra".. He was able to deeply influence both Aristotle and
      > >Alexander but
      > >he was "unknown" as a Greekgod.
      >

      > Somewhere in RS I read that Apollo was Christ invested in Michael
      ~1200 BC
      > for a period. This would explain the fame of the Oracle.

    • Maurice McCarthy
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16, 2005
        Powerful effects linger!