Danny's 'no' to microwaved foodRe: [anthroposophy] Cooking food the Nazis way...

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2000
      Hello Danny,

      If i understand you rightly, you are saying to John that for you microwaved
      food is in the not good zone.

      I, too, tend to stay away from microwaved food, because it is quite clear to
      me that its effects are harmful, at least for me (i cannot speak for
      others).

      Sometimes when i am in a restaurant situation, i do have some food that has
      probably been microwaved, but this is not my ideal, and more and more i stay
      away from such places.

      Peace,
    • Danny F.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2000
        --- elaine upton <elaineupton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Danny,
        >
        > If i understand you rightly, you are saying to John that for you
        > microwaved
        > food is in the not good zone.
        >
        > I, too, tend to stay away from microwaved food, because it is quite
        > clear to
        > me that its effects are harmful, at least for me (i cannot speak for
        > others).
        >
        > Sometimes when i am in a restaurant situation, i do have some food
        > that has
        > probably been microwaved, but this is not my ideal, and more and more
        > i stay
        > away from such places.
        >
        > Peace,
        > elaine

        One day we might see a sign at the entrance of some restaurants
        in the likeness of: "No microwawed food"... There's definetly a lack
        of "art" in the microwave method whatsoever. I heard more than once
        that the real´┐Żfreedom lie in the possibility to say no, to refuse.
        Might be more and more true in our habits of customers, with all
        the labels now that we find saying that the product contains no this
        or no that. Maybe are we entering an era where "Tell me what you do
        not want, and I'll tell you who you are"?...(smile)

        Regards,
        Danny

        =====
        "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
        It seeks to awaken life."

        --Rudolf Steiner

        Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
        http://photos.yahoo.com