RE: [anthroposophy] Zeus, Pallas Athene, etc a question

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2005

      Somewhere in RS I read that Apollo was Christ invested in Michael ~1200 BC
      for a period. This would explain the fame of the Oracle.

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 15, 2005
        Thanks Maurice,
        Its interesting that it was for a period only. Showing that the
        situation changes in the spiritual world, for spiritual beings and
        their mystery cults on earth.

        I read somewhere in RS that Christ was still present in the
        Mysteries as a Sun Figure for a while after His crucifixtion.

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Maurice McCarthy

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 16, 2005
          Powerful effects linger!