microwave and blood-Re: [anthroposophy] Cooking food the Nazis way...

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 9:56 AM
      Thanks, Bruce, for this website/ article on the effect of microwaved food on
      the blood. I am going to pass it along. It may be very relevant to the
      illness of my partner's father, who has been tested a lot for an inability
      to produce blood and just recently diagnosed now with leukemia.

      Peace,
      elaine